RULE 1 OF TUMBLR: Must reblog the creator every time he appears on your dash.
if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have met some of the best people I have in my life right now.
AND THIS IS QUALITY YES ILY TUMBLR CREATOR
He is god
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god..
what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do
Happy Easter.. LOL
Dog can be lazy to walk… Lol
Pray for South Korea
Tears are streaming down my face. I don’t care what your belief is, please send anything, even good vibes, to these kids because oh my god they are suffering so much. The water is muddy and it’s freezing and they are dying and they’re only seventeen..
These children are so scared.. desperately reassuring the world that yes, they are alive, please come for them. They’re messaging their little sisters, apologizing that they won’t be able to grant a request when they’re seconds away from death and just
oh.. oh my god. oh my fucking god words cannot describe the pain I’m feeling
I didn’t know what was going on. I knew it when I read BBC news. They’re still young.. We still have hope. I wish they’re fine..
Some of the most powerful pictures ever taken.
- Man’s Best Friend, Part II: A Japanese man cries after finding his lost dog following the 2011 Tsunami.
- Earthrise: The Earth, seen from the surface of the moon.
- Last Hug: A man embraces his wife following the collapse of a garment factory in Bangladesh. This was their last gesture as the building collapsed around them – not panic, fear, or even a resolute attempt at escape, but a simple acceptance of their fate and a desire to hold each other in their final moments.
- Eyes of Hunger, Eyes of Hope: Indian men line-up for a free meal on the occasion of Id-Ul-Fitr near Jama Mazjid, New Delhi. Most of these men are rickshaw-pullers, daily-wage laborers and homeless men who rarely get two square meals a day.
- Comforting the Weak: A rescue worker offers water to a Koala bear following devastating fires across Australia in 2011.
- The Big Leap: A man jumps past a wall of burning tires set alight by rioters protesting against government corruption in Brazil. The protests were initially against a rise in bus fares, but soon turned into a broader movement against crony-capitalism that has wrecked Brazil’s economy in the last few years.
- When Berlin Fell: A Russian soldier raises the Soviet flag over the ruins of Berlin at the fag end of the Second World War
- Flower Power: A young woman defiantly places a flower in the barrel of a gun – an image that would herald the “Flower Generation”.
- “Wait For Me, Daddy”: A little boy races after his father as he sets off for the war in 1940. Unfortunately, the boy’s father died during the war. This is probably the last picture that exists of the boy and his father together.
- Till Death Do Us Part: The graves of a Protestant woman and her Catholic husband. The Protestant-Catholic cemeteries were separated by a wall, which couldn’t stop this couple from being together even in death.